Position available: WordPress/PHP developer
Fun and highly dynamic web & marketing agency located in the centre of Bangkok seeks a WordPress/PHP Developer for its modern offices. We offer an excellent salary, work permit and a stimulating place to work from. You will be working with other members in the team to support with general programming mostly in a WordPress environment.
Below are some of the key responsibilities for this role:
- Have a good knowledge of HTML and CSS
- PSD designs to WordPress and HTML web pages
- communicate your ideas either verbally or in wire-frames
- PHP programming for custom functionality inside open source and custom CMS environments
- Work with the creative director on creative and technical requirements
- Test and troubleshoot web page features, know your code and use it well
- Experience building websites with dynamic templates such as WordPress
- Will have a natural problem solving attitude
- Have a positive “Can do” attitude towards work and want to make things better
- Are able to work well as a team player and can offer technical support to fellow web designers
- Have experience in commercial Web Development and be passionate about the work you do
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Can be a Thai national or Foreigner for this role
Mediacake web & marketing agency create on and offline experiences for consumers and business organisations. These experiences show up on the web and print environments. We are located in Bangkok, Thailand. We work with companies across the board from the UK and throughout South East Asia and enjoy a growing network of established clients.
This role will suit somebody that wishes to pursue a web development role in a place that’s climate is superb and city offers most of what can’t be had elsewhere in the world. The lifestyle is quite simply amazing with a vibrant expat scene and access to some of Thailand’s most beautiful locations, we think you’d be mad not to apply. If you feel that you fit the above description and would like to join a progressive company and friendly team then please, get in touch!
- Send an email and resume to us here: email@example.com
- Please include a PDF of your resume and link to your portfolio
- You would ideally live in Thailand preferably Bangkok, we also welcome “serious” applications from overseas